Where to Get a Nice Cheap Hotel in Amsterdam
For a first time tourist to any city, locating the top accommodation is a hard task, particularly if you are working on restricted budget or planning for a prolonged stay. The best way to carry on is to prudently plan the whole trip from hotel to site seeing, transportation and leisure time.
Amsterdam is a place for limitless alfresco action along with more intellectual activities. It is important that you consult with the travel agents, town flyers and hotel websites for economical hotels that are situated at center of the city close to main tourist attractions and provides sensible amenities and service. Cheap in this case does not mean colorless decoration or messy washrooms but sleep-able beds and useable restrooms with or without breakfast. You can save some cash and still delight in your privacy. Below are some of the accommodations for budget tourists to Amsterdam:
Beagle Houseboat – Nice Cheap Hotel In Amsterdam
· It has room for four and saves you cash by avoiding all the costly hotel facilities and services. I case you and your travel buddies are in search of a decent place to stay and which will enable you to have the real Amsterdam experience then this is the best place for you.
· The terrace is made from inner tubing whereas the rooftop yard is heaped with sofas. If you are a visitor you will go in through the perfect kitchen before going into a living room area complete with two computers.
· The dock from here is not more than a five minute walk from Central station hence you can save money on parking.
· Situated within close vicinity to the train station and Rembrandtplein, this hotel is certainly a good place to stay at. Its closeness to the railway station makes train travel the most preferred means of getting around the city from the hotel. Every room is well furnished with a TV and is very safe.
· The nightly rate takes account of free coffee and tea as well as breakfast making this a very good arrangement. The lobby has a vending device serving beer and is full of fascinating people including the outgoing staff.
· It is situated in central Amsterdam in the Raadhuisstraat building. This is a one-star hotel thus making it very cheap but is still a wonderful place to stay.
· Its exclusive decoration alone makes it a special hotel experience. The reception area consists of a steep, snaky stairway and the several mirrors make the view so beautiful.
· The hotel has 11 rooms whose flooring comprises of either linoleum of black and white checkerboard. Every room has a desk, a small fridge and cable TV. There are private and common washrooms which are kept clean and simple.
In the course of your stay in Amsterdam there are many places to visit. You can choose to experience the inspiring architectural work, scenic waterway that crosses the city and a variety of shopping malls. The churches, zoos, windmills, museums and the beach as well as the oldest building of Oude Kerk and Dam square are some of the unique places to visit. You can easily get to these places by train. Nevertheless, night life in this city is something different and it gives the real sense of pleasure. The entire city lights up at night with flamboyant glittering lights which generates nothing but a spell of romantic atmosphere that warmly invites its visitors.